All products and services provided by CustomerHub ("CustomerHub" or "we" or "us" or "our") may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission or storage of any information, data or material in violation of any United States Federal, State or local laws is strictly prohibited. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless CustomerHub from any claims resulting from Customer's use of the service which damages Customer or any other parties, including attorney's fees.
CustomerHub will not be liable for any interruptions in service or other monetary loss related to enforcement of the CustomerHub Terms of Service (TOS), including this Acceptable Use Policy.
Services Provided. CustomerHub provides Customer with Web-based membership software that includes various web functionalities. All services provided must be used by Customer in compliance with the CustomerHub Terms of Service.
Customer Obligations. Customer agrees to use CustomerHub's services in a manner that is legal, appropriate and in conformity with industry standards and to respect the privacy of consumers.
Violations and Penalties. Customers who fail to comply with the terms of the CustomerHub Terms of Service will be subject to the following penalties, including, but not limited to, immediate termination of service.
Reservation of Rights. CustomerHub reserves the right to terminate Customer's account for any violation of the CustomerHub Terms of Service.
CustomerHub reserves the following rights:
Questionable Practices ("Inappropriate Use"). CustomerHub may terminate Customer's account if Customer engages in any practice that is, in CustomerHub's sole discretion, objectionable, unlawful, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, libelous or hateful, or that encourages conduct which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Content that in any way exploits minors under 18 years of age
- Viruses, worms, phishing, malware, or any other potentially harmful software
- Marketing to any lists of associations, memberships, voters or realtors, or any other lists whose recipients did not express explicit consent to receive such marketing material
- Products, services, or content that are often associated with abusive business practices or spam, such as:
- Pornography or illicitly pornographic sexual products, including but not limited to adult magazines, video and software, escort services, dating services, or adult "swinger" promotions
- Illegal drugs, software, media, or other goods
- Instructions on how to assemble or otherwise make bombs, or other weaponry
- Online and direct pharmaceutical sales
- Debt collections, credit repair and debt relief offerings
- Stock picks or promotions
- "Get rich quick" and other similar offers
- Promoting pyramid schemes or network marketing (i.e. MLM) businesses
- Odds making and betting/gambling services, including but not limited online casino games, and sporting events
Change of Terms and Conditions. CustomerHub reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of this Policy, as needed. Use of CustomerHub's software and/or services by Customer after said changes constitutes Customer's acceptance of the new Policy.
CustomerHub will inform Customer when significant changes are made to any policies under the CustomerHub Terms of Service by means of the Customer's e-mail, currently on file.
ALL CUSTOMERS AND AFFILIATES ARE EXPECTED TO AGREE TO ALL TERMS CONTAINED HEREIN. DIGITAL ACCEPTANCE IS ACHIEVED WHEN CUSTOMERS OR AFFILIATES ACCESS OR IN ANY WAY USE CUSTOMERHUB SERVICES.
FAILURE TO AGREE AND COMPLY WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF SERVICES.