When a member receives notification that one of their CustomerHub memberships has been deactivated, they may decide to pay their outstanding balance and reinstate their membership status. When this happens, you need to make sure that their Infusionsoft contact record is updated accordingly. You will also need to train the responsible Infusionsoft user how to evaluate the payment status for a subscription, delete Tags from a contact record, and update a Subscription Status.
- To Create a Reactivation Process, log into Infusionsoft and go to CRM > Settings. The following process will ensure a member receives a notification automatically when a customer pays a subscription balance and is eligible for reactivation. First you will set up an Action Set in Infusionsoft, then you will link it to your CustomerHub application.
- Click on Action Sets in the settings menu.
- Click the Add an Action Set button and give the action set a name (e.g. CustomerHub: Successful Payment)
- Select Apply/Remove Tag from the Action drop-down.
- Click on Create a New Tag
- After a new tag has been created, Save the Action
- Repeat this process for each subscription membership you offer. Note: You will need to add a new Apply Tag action to this Action Set each time you add a new membership subscription product to Infusionsoft.
- Select Create a Task from the Action drop-down and click on the Add button to create a new Task Template.
- After a new task has been created, Save the Action.
- Save the Action Set.
- Note the Action Set ID - you'll need to use this in CustomerHub. If you do not see the Action Set, use the search box to find it in your list.
- In CustomerHub, go to Settings > Application Settings.
- Go to the Infusionsoft Action Sets section (near the bottom)
- Enter the Action Set ID in the Successful CustomerHub Payment Action Set field
- Click the Save button.
- Go to Settings > Customize Theme and click on the Stylesheet tab. Paste the following code into the Stylesheet. This code is required to turn off the Inactive Subscription Notice.Hide the Inactive Subscription Notice: