When you need to securely deliver documents for specific members or clients use our 1:1 file sharing.
How do I upload documents for specific members?
- Log in to your CustomerHub account
- Go to Members
- Click on the specific member name
- Click files tab
- Upload member files
- Manage privately uploaded, member specific files: Send a notification OR Delete
- Download files that your members have uploaded
How do my members view/download or upload files?
When a member logs in to their specific account they can find a link to documents under the members profile link. The file upload option is OFF by default. To enable this option go to Admin > Application Settings > Allow Member Uploads > "On" > click save
- You members will log in and click "My file box"
- IF the upload setting is enabled your members can upload a file. (max file size 500mb)
- Filter and search uploaded files and files shared with members.
- Files uploaded by members can only be deleted. Files shared with members can be downloaded.
When a file is uploaded a notification will be sent to your notification email. This is configured via Admin > Application settings. In addition to being notified you can trigger automation when a file is uploaded - learn more
How do I notify my member there is a new file available?
After uploading a new member file, click the "Notify Member" button to send your member a simple email notification that conveniently links to the file download.
The file link will "auto log-in" the member to their account so they can easily download the file.
NOTE: For security purposes the auto log-in link will expire after two weeks.
Example of Notification Email
PRO TIP: The direct URL to the members File box is: